Welcome to Johanna Green Health & Fitness, London’s Original Outdoor Fitness Classes
We are back to our usual outdoor classes!
Invigorating Outdoor Alternatives to the Gym!
Whether you’re a fitness fanatic or just getting started, whether you want to improve your overall health and fitness or you have a specific goal in mind: a running or obstacle course event, a walking holiday, getting back into shape or recovering from a recent injury, Johanna Green’s Health & Outdoor Fitness Classes in North London are for you.
Exercise at your pace in classes & groups designed for all fitness levels from beginners to those who have been active all of their life. With so many different styles of Outdoor Fitness Classes to choose from:
Your Outdoor Fitness Classes Options
Alternative Boot Camp Classes
Our Bootcamp Classes:
- Fun & Welcoming
- Energy Boosting
- Trim, Tone, Strengthen
- Improve Mobility
- Adapted for all levels
Nordic Walking Classes
Nordic Walking Offers:
- Low Impact Exercise
- Enhanced Walking
- Strengthen Arms & Core
- Boost Stamina & Energy
- Whole Body Workout
Indoor/Outdoor Personal Training
Bespoke PT Sessions:
- Your personal goals
- Focused & specific
- Outdoors or Inside
- Whole body approach
- 1-2-1 or small groups
Adventure Walking Groups
Taking Walking Further:
- Explore Londons Parks
- Relaxing yet invigorating
- Fun, Friendly & Social
- Refresh your mind
- Walking Weekends
Why Choose Outdoor Fitness Classes?
Change of scenery – seasons, colours, flowers, trees, lush green grass, blossom, views of London, the Heron and ducks, clear blue skies, stormy or moody skies, atmospheric moonlight, sunsets, sunrises….. all manner of flora and fauna, not to be seen in a gym!
Studies show benefits to activity outdoors due to enhanced stimulation of the body’s ‘feel good’ and ‘calming’ hormones.
Here are some more top reasons to join Johanna Green and her team for an outdoor fitness class.
- Vitamin D & Fresh Air – there’s no sunshine in the gym
- Boost your mental health – improve your mood and energy.
- Relaxation – great for stress management
- More sociable – both in the group and others in the park
- Great value – learn to use your natural environment everyday
- More motivating and interesting due to the variety the natural, green surroundings bring
- More space – more variety in the workouts
- Faster and easier to get fitter and healthier- studies suggest we can exercise outdoors at a higher intensity, however, it ‘feels’ easier!
- Less equipment and technique – more focus on everyday useful movements and fitness
- Knowledgeable, personable, qualified instructors who guide you to exercise in the best & safest way and at the right intensity, for you.
- Variety of workouts – changes in location and natural resources from the variety of gradient and surfaces, to steps, benches, posts, unending bodyweight exercises, group and partner exercises…..
What Our Outdoor Fitness Classes Clients Are Saying
Jo tailors each walk to individual needs …
Nordic walking with Jo is not only great fun (when she doesn’t make us climb too many hills!) but great for your fitness level.
Jo tailors each walk to individual needs and all abilities are catered for. Nordic walking is not to be underestimated and is a great way to work your whole body not just your legs.
I personally found it a great start to building up my fitness and I have now progressed to boot camp with Jo too. Both forms of exercise are enjoyable but also challenging.