London’s Nordic Walking Group
Nordic Walking in Alexandra Palace
Locations & Class Times
Nordic Walking Group Classes In London: Where & When
Alexandra Palace North London N8 7LL
We start our Nordic Walking Group Classes in the following location:
- North View Road Park Entrance
- Between 84 – 86 North View Road
Nordic Walking Group Classes take place in Alexandra Palace Park, close to Muswell Hill and Crouch End in North London. Postcode N8 7LL.
Nordic Walking Group Classes start from North View Road, N8 7LL – email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm
To download a plan of Alexandra Palace download a map
Nordic Walking Groups in London:
Classes take place throughout the week:
- Tuesdays: 18:30 – 19:30
- Wednesdays: 09:30 – 10:30
- Thursdays: 18:30 – 19:30*
- Saturdays: 10:30 – 11:30**
** Note: Nordic Walking Group Taster/Technique with Johanna Green at 10:30 to 11:30 First Saturday of each month only.
Where Does The Nordic Walking Group Meet?
All the Nordic Walking Group Classes in Alexandra Palace Park start off from the same point. North View Road, N8 7LL
North View Road: Park Entrance
- The entrance to the park can be found between 84 and 86 North View Road, N8 7LN
- Parking is available on North View Road
- 10 mins walk from Finsbury Park Tube Station
- 10 mins walk from Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- 10 mins walk from Wood Green Tube Station
Why Choose Nordic Walking Group Classes?
Most Nordic Walkers hate the gym but love being outdoors!
As well as getting a good workout and feeling great after the class, the classes are friendly, supportive and inclusive.
Whatever your skill or motivation for fitness, everyone matters and exercises are adapted for you.